Water Heater Services
In Ohio, having convenient access to hot water is a necessity. We all know that a Midwestern winter doesn’t always bode well for a cold shower. Jennings provides water heater installations, repairs, and diagnostics. We can set it up, fix it up, and pinpoint problems as they arise.
There might be a problem with your water heater if you’re
- receiving higher-than-average utility bills
- noticing an odd look/smell to your water
- hearing loud noises from your unit
- getting water that doesn’t heat quickly or stay hot for long
*Always call a plumber immediately if you notice water leaking from your water heater.*
Repairs & Replacement
If you notice some of the warning signs listed above, calling in the professionals is your best bet. Water heaters are complex pieces of equipment, and problems will require a skilled expert. A trusted plumber from Jennings can help you determine whether replacement or just repairs are necessary. If your water heater is nearing its 15th birthday, simple repairs may no longer be a viable option.
Just like any other component of home service, water heaters do best when they are properly maintained. A Jennings tune-up could include…
- Inspecting the tank for signs of damage or corrosion
- Draining/cleaning the tank to remove sediment and other build-up
- Inspecting hoses for cracks
- Inspecting and replacing the unit’s filters
- Conducting efficiency tests
Be sure to contact Jennings for all of your water heater needs!
Hot water is essential in our daily lives. From cooking and cleaning to bathing and laundry, we rely on hot water to get the job done. But when your water heater goes out, it can be a major inconvenience. The key is to affiliate yourself with a reputable local plumber that will keep your water heater running at peak efficiency throughout the year. That’s where our team comes in. We are experts in water heater installation and repair, and we’re always here to help when you need us.