Coverage on us!
- Excellent medical coverage with a health savings account.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- 401k retirement with company contribution.
Get Paid While Not Working!
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Free Company Gear & Activities!
- Company sponsored activities during the year.
- Uniforms, hooded sweatshirts, and jackets provided.
- Free coffee and bottled water.
Looking For a Career in Comfort?
Founded in 1931, Jennings has grown into one of Ohio’s largest full service heating and cooling companies. Our experience and reputation are unequaled in the area. We offer competitive wages and benefits that are well above industry average as well as a family friendly work environment. If you are interested in a heating and cooling career and want to join our staff of trained professionals, please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Please complete all the necessary information. You may be asked to provide additional information on another form. This application will be kept on file. Be sure to read and agree to the statement at the bottom of this page. Contact Jennings Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric for more information!
- Steady work with an excellent wage structure.
- A full line of benefits.
- Continuous technical and customer service skills training.
- Excellent home and family time that allows you to keep your family first.
- A valid driver’s license is necessary to perform all job duties.
- A positive attitude about life in general and have already developed a good work ethic.
- Honesty from every employee, every manager, and the company.
Why Consider a Career at Jennings Heating & Cooling?
Here are the main reason why you should consider being apart of our team?
- Above average wages paid.
- Timely performance reviews for continuous improvement on the job.
- Customer skills training weekly.
- Continuous technical training to stay up to date.
- We utilize electronic invoicing, performance lists, and inventory control.
- Opportunity to earn outstanding wages, bonuses, and commission.
- Flexible shift hours available.
- Full-time employment, no 10 or 15 hour weeks.
- Scheduling that reduces customers and employees aggravation.
- Focus is always on providing a 5 star experience for the customer.
- A safe working environment.