On any given day we don’t usually give a lot of thought to our home’s plumbing. Ideally, it silently functions in the background. When it doesn’t work like it’s supposed to, it becomes a major problem. Jennings provides drain-cleaning services for small-diameter pipes and floor drains.
Drains slow or clog for several reasons. Some of the common ones include…
- Disposing of personal hygiene products in your plumbing system
- Roots intruding pipes from trees and shrubbery near plumbing networks
- Foreign objects entering the plumbing system (toys, etc.)
- Accumulating grease, food, hair, and soap scum in your kitchen and bathroom drains
Drain problems are usually indicated by
- Puddles of water on the property
When a drain is misbehaving, it’s often best to avoid DIY solutions. If a plunger isn’t getting the job done, don’t spring for an auger, drain snake, or another heavy-duty tool. More often than not, these “solutions” can damage your plumbing, leaving your money to go down the drain.
For your drain-cleaning needs, call the professionals at Jennings today.