With the marked vulnerability of the existing electrical grid and storm systems descending upon us more frequently than ever before, how will you keep the essential systems and appliances on in your home should the power fail?
A whole house standby generator might just be the difference between weathering the storm safely and being caught unprepared. We’ve compiled a list of just some of the reasons why a whole house standby generator should be on your home’s shopping list.
- A whole house generator will provide emergency power to your home medical devices such as Monitors and C-PAP Machines around the clock.
- It is estimated that 15 million customers are affected by a major power outage annually. A home standby generator will ensure that you aren’t a statistic when the next storm hits.
- Power outages cost money from food loss, hotel stays, mold remediation and basement flooding to cleaning, refinishing wet floors and furnace or AC repair. A standby generator will keep the lights and major systems on (including the sump pump!) and save you money.
- A generator provides your family with peace of mind knowing that you won’t have to weather another power outage in the dark without heat, AC or kitchen appliances for cooking and storing food.
- With Briggs & Stratton’s Symphony Power Management system, which is included in Jennings’ Briggs & Stratton Fortress line, you are able to direct backup power anywhere in your house, giving you the ability to prioritize up to 8 high wattage appliances (refrigerators, heating and cooling systems, ovens, medical devices, etc.) for uninterrupted whole-house power during an outage.
- Jennings’ Briggs & Stratton Fortress generators run on gas or propane, making the unit even more efficient, which saves you money.
Don’t wait for the next storm or power failure. Contact Jennings Heating and Cooling to request a free, comprehensive quote for the installation of an in stock now Briggs & Stratton whole-house backup generator for your home. You’ll have peace-of-mind knowing that your home and property are protected.