With a whole house generator from Jennings, you’ll never be left in the dark
Harsh weather events in Northeast Ohio often leave many of us without power. But a permanently installed Briggs & Stratton home backup generator will automatically protect your home from power outages caused by weather or interrupted power delivery.
Is Backup Power Necessary?
- The loss of heating or cooling for just four hours can increase the risk of hypothermia or heat exhaustion for the young and elderly.
- The loss of heating when temperatures fall below freezing can cause water and waste pipes to freeze and burst and sump pumps to back up. These disasters can cost tens of thousands of dollars in damage.
- The loss of power will cause your sump pump to stop working and potentially flood your basement.
- The loss of electricity for just 24 hours can allow food to spoil—A month’s worth of food costs $800 for the average family to replace.
- The loss of electricity can make your home and property more susceptible to break ins. Recent reports indicate that crime increases by at least 23% during extended blackouts.
- A whole house generator from Jennings Heating and Cooling will provide emergency power to your home medical devices such as oxygen machines, monitors and C-PAP machines around the clock.
Powering More for Less
When you want the ultimate in premium protection and efficiency, go for FORTRESS™, the dealer exclusive line of Standby Generator Systems. Backed by the industry’s longest parts, labor and travel 6-year limited warranty*, Briggs & Stratton’s Fortress line comes standard with an oil warmer to ensure your generator starts every time, even in the chill of winter.
Explore the best Briggs & Stratton generator power options for you at Jennings by visiting our showroom or submitting the form below.