Jennings Heating and Cooling has been making homes comfortable for over 86 years, offering reliable heating, cooling, ventilation, home electrical and commercial HVAC services that are unparalleled in the area. Looking for HVAC service in Copley, Ohio? Turn to the knowledgable comfort advisors and NATE certified technicians at Jennings to get the job done.
Services We Offer
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Air Quality
- Whole House Generators
- Home Electrical
- Commercial HVAC
Why Choose Jennings?
Before you choose a HVAC unit and company to install it, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. Choose Jennings for these key reasons:
- We can help you to choose the right air conditioning unit for your home. Every home has different needs, including for size and for cooling capacity. We will make sure that you are getting the right amount of cooling to keep your family comfortable during the most grueling summer.
- We will advise you about making sure that your unit is going to be affordable. Jennings recommends energy saving central cooling systems for the energy savings as well as for the cash savings to the family for many years to come.
- Jennings Heating and Air is EPA registered and uses registered technicians to install, maintain all units.
- We also use only the most up to date techniques and tools, ensuring that our service calls are as fast and efficient as they possibly can be.
Click here to learn more about why you should choose Jennings Heating and Cooling.
HVAC REPAIR SERVICES
When you live somewhere as cold as Copley, one of your first priorities should be to develop a relationship with a trustworthy HVAC company in your area. You never know when you will have to call on your technician to come and repair your furnace, and having the number of a reputable company on your refrigerator can make the process much faster and less stressful. We want to be this company for your family both for furnace problems and for air conditioner repairs. When your furnace stops blowing out warm air or your air conditioner refuses to turn on, call Jennings.
When a problem occurs at 2:00 am, we want you to feel no less free to call us. We can take care of your system just as well in the middle of the night as we can during daylight hours. We can ready ourselves to come to your home as soon as you call, and with our 24/7 emergency services, you will never have to suffer in an uncomfortable home until the next day again. With our rewards club, you will receive a reduced service fee of only $59 for emergency repairs.
One of the most important services that we provide in the Copley area is our preventative maintenance for heating and cooling systems. Both of these systems need frequent care in order to continually work their best, and the best way to do this is a yearly tune-up. Schedule a fall tune-up for your furnace or boiler, as well as a spring tune-up for your air conditioner to guarantee that both will be able to efficiently keep your space comfortable for all 12 months of the year.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Did you know that the air in your home or office is probably nearly 5 times more polluted than the air outside? Of course, this statistic is variable depending on where you live, but without the right ventilation systems and a little help from indoor air quality appliances, you could be breathing stale air that is contributing to allergy and asthma symptoms, respiratory illness, headaches, and more. We have made it our goal at Jennings to make your air as clean inside as it is outside so you can breathe a little easier. Contact us for air filtration, air purification, dehumidifier, and humidifier installations and services.
Installing a New Heating and Cooling System
You want your family to be comfortable for many years to come. When you choose Jennings, you are choosing the heating and air company Copley, Ohio residents trust for their homes. Years of experience as well as knowledge of the new techniques used in the industry keep us on the cutting edge, as well as keeping us in high demand. When you call Jennings for your HVAC installation you get:
- Friendly customer service from every call that you make, even if you only have a quick HVAC question to ask
- Trained and certified staff
- EPA registered company
- An energy saving air conditioning system
- The protection of knowing that you have a unit that is built to last
- The knowledge that you have a HVAC company that stands behind its work
- The security of knowing that you have employed the most trusted heating and air company Copley, Ohio
- Money savings (paying by the job rather than by the hour)
We are here for all of your heating and cooling needs in Copley. Call us or fill out our online form to receive more information about our HVAC services.