Like most homeowners, you most likely do not think about your HVAC system until disaster strikes. Regular HVAC maintenance plans, with regularly scheduled visits, help to ensure your HVAC system is running properly. Are these plans truly worth it—and do they save you time and money?
What is an HVAC maintenance plan?
Rather than paying for potentially costly emergency service visits every time your HVAC system stops working, many consumers are switching over to maintenance plans. An HVAC maintenance plan aims to avoid these last-minute repairs by scheduling regular maintenance checks to catch any issues before they become major problems. An HVAC maintenance plan usually includes one of these three broad categories:
- Contracts covering only the labor cost of annual or semiannual pre-scheduled visits.
- Contracts that cover labor costs for both planned and unplanned visits.
- Contracts covering labor costs for both maintenance and repair, plus costs for selected repair parts.
By understanding the coverage of the contract upfront, you can save yourself time and money in the long run and choose the plan best suited for you and your HVAC needs. A well-maintained heating and cooling system lasts years longer than a system in disrepair, reduces your operating costs, optimizes your in-home comfort, as well as saving you energy and money!
Routine HVAC maintenance can include:
- Air filter changing, cleaning, and inspection
- Thermostat check and calibration
- Checks of condensers, blowers, burners, and all moving parts
- Overall cleaning and routine performance inspections
Here’s why you should move forward with a maintenance plan from Jennings…
For homeowners looking to maximize their HVAC system’s output as well as perform preventative maintenance, get priority service, and ensure costs of repairs, an HVAC maintenance plan is well worth the cost. At Jennings, we know that HVAC maintenance is the most important step to keep your system running smoothly. We offer preventative maintenance plans via our Rewards Club.
Our Rewards Club has three levels of service to choose from:
- Silver (over $1,000 annual value): Priority service within 48 hours, 50% off service fees, reduced after hours costs, and more.
- Gold (over $1,500 annual value): 24 hour priority service, 50% off service fee, extended repair warranties, and more.
- Platinum (over $2,500 annual value): Same day service, waived evaluation fee, reduced after hours fees, reduced fee on all repairs, extended 5-year warranties, and more!
Schedule an Appointment
Are you experiencing high energy bills? Looking to schedule preventative maintenance on your HVAC system to keep it running smoothly? Contact Jennings Heating and Cooling today!