Call 330-784-1286 for Emergency Service
What happens when you have an emergency? The first reaction of most people is to panic. When a furnace stops working, you need it fixed and fixed immediately—especially in the middle of a cold, Ohio winter. That need can make people feel as if they are at the mercy of the repair company. That is why it is so important to call a company you can trust and rely on—Jennings Heating and Cooling.
- Saving you money – When you have an emergency furnace repair, one concern that comes to mind is how much it will cost to repair your furnace. Many companies will charge an additional fee to come to your home in the middle of the night or on the weekend. That’s not us. We never charge an emergency fee. Keeping your repair costs affordable is of utmost importance to us.
- Advice you can count on – When you have an emergency, you are not always in the position of asking questions to determine if the repairs you are receiving are what you need. At Jennings, our NATE Certified technicians will walk you through the repairs and explain why you need them. You can trust that everyone on Jennings’ staff will give you honest advice.
- Getting it right the first time – With over 86 years’ experience, you can be sure our technicians will get the job done right the first time. The last thing we want to do is waste your time. By arriving when scheduled or in an emergency as soon as possible, we will determine the problem and find the solution as quickly as possible.
- More than 86 years of experience – We have been in business since 1931. During that time, we have worked on almost every brand and model of heating and cooling equipment made.
- Extensive training – Over the years, we have had to learn continually and update our skills to stay top-of-the-line. We continue to offer state-of-the-art products today with the service skills to match. We offer 800 hours of training classes to our technicians every year. They also have access to factory resource personnel and engineers for consultation.
WHEN TO CALL FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE
When a furnace quits working on the coldest day of winter, it can be dangerous for your health and safety. Not only does a non-functioning furnace leave you cold and frustrated, but it can also lead to frozen pipes and affect more than just your home’s indoor climate. For issues that can’t wait until the next business day, don’t hesitate to call us for immediate service.
When does your furnace require emergency repair?
- If your furnace won’t turn on at all.
- If your furnace is leaking.
- You notice odd smells (such as rotten eggs) or loud noises (such as hissing or grinding) while your furnace is in operation.
- The carbon monoxide alarm is going off.
- The pilot light is yellow rather than blue.
- The breaker flips or the lights flicker when the furnace kicks on.
- Temperatures outside are below freezing and your furnace isn’t properly working.
If temperatures outside are manageable and the furnace is still running, you may be able to wait until the next day for repair. However, electrical issues and problems with the pilot light should never be ignored. These faults require immediate attention to prevent further damage to your system and harm to your health. Leave your home and call for emergency assistance if your carbon monoxide detector has alerted you a gas leak or you smell rotten eggs coming from your gas-powered furnace.
With 24/7 emergency service at no extra cost, don’t hesitate to call us with any furnace emergencies. If you are unsure if your furnace problem qualifies as an emergency, call our technicians for a better understanding of the situation. It is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to furnace troubles in your home.
EXPERT DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR SOLUTIONS
When we show up for emergency repair, a courteous and certified expert will arrive with a fully stocked truck, to thoroughly examine your furnace for signs of damage. They stay up to date on the latest brands, techniques, and best practices to provide you with excellent service, no matter the type of furnace in your home.
With correct diagnosis and accurate quotes on repair, you can feel confident about your decisions when it comes to repair or replacement options for your furnace. We aren’t here to pressure you into a higher-cost option if it’s not right for your family and needs. Feel free to ask us any questions about the issue before we begin the repair work. Benefit from a reliable furnace once again with diagnosis and service from our professionals.
Request HVAC Service Now
Don’t forget, when you’re in the need for 24 HR emergency repair in Akron, Ohio, Jennings is there for you no matter the time of day or night—24 hours a day and 7 days a week. If you have an emergency, please call 330-784-1286 now. If you would like to request service, please fill out and submit the form below and a Jennings associate will be in touch make an appointment.