Since 1931 Northeast Ohio residents have been relying on the services offered at Jennings Heating and Cooling. Whether you need to have repairs done or you have decided to have an entirely new system installed, Jennings technicians have the training and experience necessary to get the job done. You can get a free estimate (free estimate for HVAC equipment replacement only) for the service you will need, and you will never have to pay more than what you are quoted.
- 24/7 service
- Financing available for qualified applicants
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting done by professionally trained technicians
- Professional technicians adhere to strict EPA guidelines
- You only pay for the work is done, and there is no hourly rate
- Wide selection of the latest air conditioning units and other products available, including humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and much more!
- Replacement and repairs are offered for all air conditioner models
Trusted Air Conditioner Repair
Our NATE Certified technicians are available for a service call anytime day or night with no emergency fees like the competition. Our technicians are seasoned veterans that you can trust, and they implement quick and reliable troubleshooting to diagnose and treat the problem as soon as possible.
Your air conditioner consists of many moving parts and mechanics. When operation slows or fails, it can be hard to detect where the problem lies within the system. Our qualified repair professionals can quickly pinpoint the issue and offer effective solutions for repair. Get your air conditioning back up and running again with a simple call to our team. With Jennings, you can restore cooling comfort to your home in no time.
When should you call us for air conditioning repair?
- If your air conditioner is making loud noises during operation.
- If your air conditioner is emitting burning or musty smells during operation.
- If the indoor or outdoor units are leaking fluid.
- If the unit won’t turn on at all.
- If the breaker flips or lights flicker when the AC kicks on.
- There is a lack of air flow through the vents.
- There is warm air coming through the vents.
- The thermostat is malfunctioning.
- Efficiency of the system has dramatically decreased this year.
In many cases, the sooner you call for repair, the better chance we have at preserving your system. Electrical issues, loose parts causing loud noises during operation, and coolant leaks are considered emergencies. These issues should be immediately addressed by an expert. Continued use could cause your system to fail sooner or cause harm to you and members of your household.
Depending on how often you use your air conditioning from summer to summer, your air conditioner may only last 10 years. If yours is reaching its age limit, we can let you know if repair or replacement is the smarter option.
The best way to protect your air conditioner investment is by having it serviced every year by one of our licensed professionals. We ensure parts suffering from wear and tear are replaced before they cause issues, the mechanics are properly lubricated for ultimate functioning, the air flow is sufficient throughout the system, and your home cools down within a timely manner. Enjoy safe and reliable cooling in your home this summer with professional services from Jennings.
Quality Air Conditioner Replacement
If your current air conditioner is beyond repair or just old and worn out, Jennings can replace it for you. Comfort is a top priority for everyone when it’s hot out, but energy efficiency and savings should always top-of-mind. How do you choose what’s right for you and your family? We want you to make the best investment and have a full understanding of your options. We’ll help you make decisions that will give you the best return on your investment for years to come!
With access to all the top brands and configurations, you know you are getting a quality system installation when you choose Jennings for your next AC replacement. Wanting to make the switch from electric to gas? Talk to our experts to find the right system for your home’s set-up and requirements.
Learn more about the air conditioning services offered at Jennings.
Akron, Ohio’s Best AC Repair Company
If you live in Akron or a surrounding area and you need to have your air conditioner repaired, Jennings is the HVAC company to call! You will get service by specially trained technicians who are always up-to-date on the latest technology and receive regular ongoing training. Please complete the form below to request an appointment!